Friday 8 October 2010

TENT, ERCOL and me!




So during design week, as some of you may have seen not only did I exhibit at 100% design but I was lucky enough to exhibit at TENT in a collaborative project with ercol furniture. The stand looked fantastic with combinations of gorgeous ercol design displaying textiles from Donna Wilson, Designers Guild and little old me! ( how lucky I am). It was very colourful, and I absolutely loved their range of butterfly chairs( as seen above)! I now have an overwhelming urge to paint black chairs I have just bought for my kitchen in a selection of bright colours....hmmmmmm!
I have to thank all the team at Ercol for giving me such a great oppertunity to work with them. Everyone was so nice. I also have to thank Barbara Chandler for all her help and getting me in contact with Ercol in the first place. Anyway, I hope that everyone likes the pieces we did together.....





No comments: